4th September 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Chanakya Law University? Can I apply for an education loan before taking admission?

Hello sir, I would like to join in LLB course at Chanakya Law University, Patna. Please tell me what is the fee structure of this university? Can I apply for an education loan before taking admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?
  2. Can SBI grant an education loan of 7 lakh to study LLB from Chanakya National Law University, Patna? Procedure to apply and conditions for it? -- [New]
  3. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  4. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  5. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  6. Can I get education loan for taking admission under management seat?
  7. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  8. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  9. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure of reputed colleges to study Master of Education course? Can I apply for an education loan?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  12. Is admission slip required to apply for an education loan?
  13. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  14. Fee structure of Electrical Engineering at IIT Roorkee to apply for an education loan?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan if submitted admission fee of MBA course?
  16. Is Education loan available for B.Sc in Nautical science course from TS Chanakya, Mumbai?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure B.Tech admission under fee waiver being an SC candidate?
  18. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course?
10th September 2016, 09:22 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Fee structure of Chanakya Law University? Can I apply for an education loan before taking admission?

You are interested to join LLB course at Chanakya Law University, Patna. You want to know about the fee structure of this university.

**The admission in LLB course is done on the basis of rank scored in CLAT exam. The total fee for this university is Rs.1,86,000 for LLB course. You can apply for education loan for this course. But thing is that you can not apply for education loan before taking admission. The main reason is that you have to submit Xerox copy of admission slip while applying for education loan.

Following are the documents required for education loan:
--Admission slip
--Fee structure of college
--Xerox copy of previous academic qualification
--Identity proof

**After getting all these documents, you have to visit to the nearest bank branch from which you want to take the education loan. The fill the application form and submit it with relevant documents. Your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days after verifying from the bank official.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?