9th April 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges of Goa to study MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Bank of Maharashtra?

Hello sir, I have passed B.Com and want to study MBA in Banking and Finance from Goa. List of colleges and fees for it? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Bank of Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges of Delhi NCR with fees to study MBA in HR? Procedure to get an education loan from Dena Bank and Union Bank?
  2. List of colleges and their fees to study B.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges and their fees to study Master of Physiotherapy? How to apply for an education loan at Andhra Bank?
  4. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  5. List of law colleges in Maharashtra with less than 10k fees? How to apply for education loan?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Finance? List of colleges in Kolkata?
  8. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  10. Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  12. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  13. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  18. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
2nd April 2018, 09:52 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges of Goa to study MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Bank of Maharashtra?

List of MBA colleges in Goa:

Goa Institute of Management (9.96 lakh approx)

Goa University (2.32 lakh approx)

IIAS School of Management (IIAS Goa)

Ann Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology

Sri Sri Institute of Management Studies (3.68 lakh approx).

Bank of Maharashtra offers two types of Education Loans. One is the basic Education Loan to students and the other is the Loan under Interest Subsidy scheme as mandated by the Government.

Loan eligibility:
The student should be a Resident Indian and must have secured admission through an Entrance test or merit based selection process

The parent or guardian of the student should act as a co-borrower to avail the loan.
You can apply online or offline for the loan. Through online candidate can provide the details and see how the bank uses it to match the criterion.*applicants can also their application status and loan processing time. Through offline applicant has to approach to the branch loan department, inquire about the loan formalities, complete the same and the loan would be easily granted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?