23rd April 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Fees to study LLB course from Amity University? Procedure to get education loan from Canara Bank?

I have completed B.Com degree from SVU Tirupati and want to study LLB course. Please tell me fees of Amity University for it? Procedure to get education loan from Canara Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  2. Which bank provides education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Canara Bank? Rate of interest of this month? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Mechanical/CSE in Amity University?
  6. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure to study M.Ed in Political Science from a government college? Procedure to get an education loan from Canara Bank?
  9. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?
  11. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  12. Interest rate and service charges to get education loan from Canara Bank? -- [New]
  13. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali?
  14. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of colleges and their fees to study B.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank?
  17. What should I do if Canara Bank has stopped giving cheque? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get an Education Loan to study in Amity University if my father is dead? -- [Most Discussed]
27th April 2017, 09:14 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fees to study LLB course from Amity University? Procedure to get education loan from Canara Bank?

The duration for LLB course is 5 years and the fees structure is divided into 5 parts also.
1st year: 1,91,000.
2nd year:1,84,800.
3rd year:1,94,040.
4th year: 2,03,742.
5th year: 2,13,930.
Total grand total will be Rs.9,87,512. You can take the education loan of maximum Rs. 10 Lac from Canara Bank with a minimum of 5% interest rate. You need to show the proof that you got the secured admission in the college affiliated wit the recognized university. ID proof, Address proof, Income certificate proof will also required by the bank.. You can take the education loan of Rs. 10 Lac by mortgaging the collateral security in the form of LIC, house property, land, gold, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?