17th July 2018, 10:05 PM
Raghav Chadha

Whether SBI cancel my Education Loan for repeating first semester?

Hello friends, I have to repeat my first semester as I am a student of Hotel Management. I have taken an education loan from SBI for my education. I just want to know that do bank will cancel my educational loan as I have to repeat my semester?

21st July 2018, 03:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether SBI cancel my Education Loan for repeating first semester?

No, generally bank ask for marksheet of previous semesters when you go for sanction of next installment of education loan. But they will not re sanction for failed semester. You can submit valid reason for repeating first semester.

But keep in mind that loan will not be sanction again for same semester. You will have to bear the fee on your own.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?