19th June 2017, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is loan available for BCA candidates from private university?

Is loan available for BCA candidates from private university? Is it really available? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the loan? Can someone please give me the information on this? Awaiting for a quick response.

20th June 2017, 01:43 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is loan available for BCA candidates from private university?

If the university is approved by UGC/AICTE, then only you will get an education loan.
To get an education loan the candidate need to visit the official website of the bank or else can visit the nearest branch of the bank and have to fill up the application form, then the borrower need to submit the required documents by the bank such as admission proof (admission letter, fee receipt, brochure, prospectus, etc.), ID proof, address proof, educational documents, last 6 months bank statements records of the applicant, co-borrower, guarantor, etc.
2nd September 2020, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is loan available for BCA candidates from private university?

why are the banks not giving education loan to pursue BCA from a private university with NAAC A accredition?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?