8th June 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Margin under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in Corporation Bank? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

9th June 2018, 10:34 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?

Details of Margin under Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme are mentioned below :-

--> Loan up to Rs. 4 lakhs :- Nil
--> Loan above Rs.4 lakhs :-
Studies in India: 5%
Studies in Abroad: 15%.
9th June 2018, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the loan margin for such students who are applying an education loan in Corporation Bank? I am interested to apply an education loan in this bank that is why I want to know about the loan margin.

Margin under Corporation Bank education loan scheme is as follows:

For education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs – NIL

For education loans above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad

Students can get education loans up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad in Corporation Bank. Students can find the details in the Corporation Bank website link given Click Here
11th June 2018, 09:17 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The margin under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme is detailed below :-

For loans upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- NIL
For loans above Rs. 4 lakhs :- 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?