7th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Margin under Education Loan scheme of Bank Of India for studying in IIM?

I am preparing for CAT and looking forward to join IIM. I have a Savings Account in Bank Of India. Will you please let me know what type of margin is available in the Education Loan scheme of Bank Of India? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether assistantship includes in margin of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  2. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  3. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Does scholarship included in margin under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme? Why?
  5. Margin under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  6. How margin can be included in Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs in Dena Bank?
  7. Margin under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank? How to pay that margin?
  8. What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank?
  9. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  10. Will my assistantship included in Loan margin under Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank? -- [New]
  11. Does every Bank has its own rate of Margin for Education Loan?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  13. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  17. How much margin is applicable under Dena Bank Education Loan for studying in IIT/NIT? Procedure to apply?
  18. Details of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech course?
8th October 2016, 05:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under Education Loan scheme of Bank Of India for studying in IIM?

The margin under education loan scheme depends on the amount you are seeking as education loan. The higher the amount, the higher will be the marginal amount.

- Upto Rs.4 lakhs:Nil
- Above Rs.4 lakhs - Studies in India : 5%
Studies Abroad : 15%
If you seek Star Vidya loan by seeking admission in top premier institutes, then there will be no marginal amount required for the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?