24th June 2016, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

How margin can be included in Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs in Dena Bank?

Hello,
I have searched for Dena Bank Education Loan scheme. There it is mentioned that margin is available. I want to know that if I take an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs then how margin can be included? I didn't understand much more about margin. Please let me understand.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank?
  3. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  4. How much margin is applicable under Dena Bank Education Loan for studying in IIT/NIT? Procedure to apply?
  5. How much margin for SBI Education Loan against Rs. 7.5 Lacs for a course of Rs. 20 Lacs? How it can be calculated?
  6. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. Does every Bank has its own rate of Margin for Education Loan?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  9. How SBI will calculate the Margin against Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs if the total educational expenses is Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will my assistantship included in Loan margin under Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank? -- [New]
  11. Whether assistantship includes in margin of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  12. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  13. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  15. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does scholarship included in margin under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme? Why?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  18. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
26th June 2016, 02:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How margin can be included in Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs in Dena Bank?

Margin is the security deposit which the bank will take from you against your education loan. The marginal amount will be asked to credit by you at the time of every loan installment disbursement. Usually the margin is 15% for a loan of 7 lakhs. This means suppose you ask bank to pay the college fees of 1 lakh as first loan installment disbursement, then the bank will ask you to deposit 15000 in the account. So when the bank will disburse 85000 as loan amount and will take 15000 from your account to pay the college fees of 1 lakh. This condition of 15% will hold for disbursements as education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?