29th February 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for economically backward student with 98% marks in intermediate?

I am candidate of oc category.I have 98% in intermediate 2015.Can I get scholarship? Scholarship requesting for economically backward student of oc category having 98.2% in intermediate. Can you please guide me with the information to get the scholarship?

Related Questions:
29th February 2016, 12:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship for economically backward student with 98% marks in intermediate?

No, as you have passed 10+2 in 2015 or earlier, you are not eligible to get scholarship offered by MHRD for pursuing higher studies.

Central Sector Scholarship Scheme is offered to candidates who have performed well in board examination and are interested in higher technical or non-technical courses.

So, you cannot apply for scholarship as last date for application is over and only candidate passed in current academic session are eligible to apply for it. For more information about examination visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?