7th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Documents required to apply?

Can I know what documents are required essentially to apply an Education Loan in State Bank of India? What kind of securities needed in this Education Loan policy?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  2. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  3. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota?
  6. What kind of securities required to get Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for studying MBBS under management quota?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  8. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  11. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  12. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  13. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  14. Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?
  15. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it? -- [New]
  16. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  17. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad?
  18. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
11th November 2016, 09:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Documents required to apply?

The securities required to get education loan in State Bank of India is given below.
- Commercial Land
- House/Building/Shops
- Vehicles
- Govt. Securities
- Public Sector Bonds
- NSC/KVP/LIP/ ULIP
- Banks Term Deposit
- LIC

The documents required are :-
- Completely filled Education Loan Application Form.
- Mark sheets of last qualifying examination
- Admission call letter.
- Fee structure.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Co-borrower’s Bank account statement for the last six months
- House tax proof/Rent proof
- Brief statement of assets and liabilities, of the Co-borrower
- Proof of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16 etc)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?