7th September 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Need education loan information for pursuing FSC (Medical) course in India?

Need education loan information for pursuing FSC (Medical) course in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  2. Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  5. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  6. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it necessary to apply for an Education Loan from same Bank if pursuing B.Tech through SBI Education Loan?
  8. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  9. Can I get education loan for Air hostess training? What are the rules and formalities for applying education loan?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  11. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. Interest rates are charged from the beginning or at the end of the course if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester?
  16. Process of education loan for pursuing Civil engineering?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
8th September 2015, 10:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need education loan information for pursuing FSC (Medical) course in India?

You can get education loan in pursue FSC ( Medical ) course in India. The maximum loan amount which you can opt is 10 lakhs. There are various terms and conditions as per the loan amount which you opt like you need third party guarantor for loan above 4.5 lakhs, mortgage for loan above 7.5 lakhs. The education loan is usually sanctioned if you get admission in a recognized institute. You need to approach any bank near your residence and talk to the branch manager for education loan. The rate of interest is fixed by Reserve Bank of India and fluctuates from time to time. The interest is accounted as simple interest for the entire study period after which it will be accounted as compound interest. You need to approach the bank with the prospectus of the concerned institute in which you want to seek admission.
9th September 2015, 07:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need education loan information for pursuing FSC (Medical) course in India?

You are eligible to apply for educational loan to pursue medical course.

To apply for educational loan one must be an Indian national and he/ she should have secured admission in any of the recognized college/ university.

The documents attached for applying educational loan are as follows:

* College admission letter including fees mentioned in it.

* Address and Id proof

* Security

* Bank statement

Almost all nationalized banks offer educational loans to pursue higher education.

The minimum educational loan mount sanctioned is Rs.7.5 lacs for studies in India and Rs.15 lacs for studies in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?