11th January 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an education loan before taking admission in MBBS course if know about fees? Which bank is good for it?

Hello sir, I am going to take admission in MBBS course at Bangladesh. Can I apply for an education loan before taking admission if know about fees? Which bank is good for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  4. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  5. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  6. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  7. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  11. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in COMEDK? How to manage the fees by taking bank loan?
  15. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  17. Is admission slip required to apply for an education loan?
  18. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
12th January 2017, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an education loan before taking admission in MBBS course if know about fees? Which bank is good for it?

No, you can't apply for an education loan before taking admission in MBBS course even if you know about the fees. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission in a recognised institution and you should have to submit the photocopy of the admission letter to the bank as a proof of admission along with other required documents like ID Proof, Address Proof, Admission letter, Salary Slips, etc.,. Almost all the banks will have the same formalities, ROI, etc., for offering an education loan, so, it is your wish to choose the bank to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?