13th January 2011, 06:24 PM

In which MBA colleges can I get in Bihar, Jharkhand after scoring 26.32%?

sir my cat score in 26.32%.so this score through provide mba college in bihar,jharkhand.west bengal & urissa.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get colleges in Jharkhand after passing 12th from Bokaro? I belong to Bihar
  3. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  4. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  5. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission?
  6. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  7. Which are the approved B.Ed colleges in Patna(Bihar) and Bokaro(Jharkhand)?
  8. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream -- [New]
  9. List of Collages available in Jharkhand and Bihar for Physiotherapy?
  10. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard?
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand? I have scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand
  12. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar?
  13. List few ITI colleges for admission in Jharkhand?
  14. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  15. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE/IT) if secured 2632 rank in KIITEE?
  17. Best coaching center for Bank PO exam at Jharkhand or at Bihar?
  18. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
1st February 2012, 02:09 AM
gambhir5

Smile Re: In which MBA colleges can I get in Bihar, Jharkhand after scoring 26.32%?

hi friend
dont get discouraged with your score...
your score is not that good yes you can apply in some of the colleges in bihar and jharkhand ..
but if you really want a good college you should start working hard now ...prepare for mat and cat again and me sure you will succed

syllabus for mat is
the syllabus is same for all the mat exams,
it consists of
1.reading comprehension 40
2.data interpretation 40
3.quantitative 40
4.general awareness 40
times material is good to follow
23rd July 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which MBA colleges can I get in Bihar, Jharkhand after scoring 26.32%?

sir i got 49.8 percentile in cat. can i get any good college for mba in bihar jharkhand and west bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?