9th December 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Process of recovery?

Hi,
I want to know about education loan for MDS course. What will be the interest rate and recovery process? Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Process of recovery? -- [New]
  2. Interest rates of Public Sector Banks for Education Loan to study MDS? Recovery process of Loan amount?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. Interest rates charged by banks against Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  6. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  7. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  8. Interest rates charge against SBI Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  9. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  11. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  12. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Whether Private Banks charge higher interest rates than Public banks against Education Loan?
  14. Bank Interest rates for Education Loan to study B.Arch course?
  15. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  17. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  18. Should I have to pay Interest charge every month against Education Loan to study MBA in India?
12th December 2015, 02:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Process of recovery?

The interest rate fluctuates from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. It usually fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5 percent per annum and is computed as simple interest.

Once you get a job or after six months on completion of the course for which you had taken education loan, you need to start repayment of the education loan. On getting job, you can approach bank, have discussion with the branch manager, write an application asking the bank to start the repayment. The bank will give you an EMI amount which you need to pay every month. You can also deposit lumpsum amount in the loan account to repay the loan. If you do not get a job, still you need to start the repayment when bank intimates you for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?