24th March 2012, 05:01 AM
DheerajSingh01

Eligibility for joining Indian Army? I have passed 10th, height 163 cms, age 17.8 years

Sir,
I did pass 10th, and my height is 163 cms, age 17.8 years, can i join in Indian Army, Navy or Indian Air Force?

6th April 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for joining Indian Army? I have passed 10th, height 163 cms, age 17.8 years

my father is x[ sub] in indian army am his son & i want to no i can join in army. but i am haveing only 10'th as qualification so i want no eligibility is ther .
6th April 2012, 06:32 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Eligibility for joining Indian Army? I have passed 10th, height 163 cms, age 17.8 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by DheerajSingh01 View Post
Sir,
I did pass 10th, and my height is 163 cms, age 17.8 years, can i join in Indian Army, Navy or Indian Air Force?

Hello Friend!

Nice to see your interest for defence services namely Indian Army, Navy & Air Force. You want to join these services after passing 10th standard. But sorry to inform you that you can join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force just after 10th passing standard.

If you want to join any of them then you have to complete at least 12th standard. after completing 12th standard you will be eligible to apply for Indian Army/Navy/Air Force by giving National Defence Academy : NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC every year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for NDA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:

For Indian Army
  • You should be 12th passed in any stream from recognized central/state board of education.
  • You can also apply for NDA while studding in 12th standard.
  • Your Age should be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
  • You should be Unmarried, Male & citizen of India.

For Indian Navy & Air Force
  • You should be 12th passed in Science(PCM) stream from recognized central/state board of education.
  • You can also apply for NDA while studding in 12th standard.
  • Your Age should be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
  • You should be Unmarried, Male & citizen of India.

PHYSICAL STANDARD for NDA(Indian Army/Navy/Air Force):

Selection Procedure for NDA(Indian Army/Navy/Air Force):
  • Written Exam
  • SSB Interview
  • Medical Test

NDA Entrance Exam structure & Pattern:

>>If you wan to get any other detail regarding UPSC NDA entrance Examination then visit UPSC official Website:

http://upsc.gov.in
6th April 2012, 09:03 PM
bablucena9

Default Re: Eligibility for joining Indian Army? I have passed 10th, height 163 cms, age 17.8 years

hi,
To join indian army,
There is nda exam for you after 12th.
Eligilibity for nda entrance exam,
You should be 12th passed in any stream from recognized central/state board of education.
You can also apply for NDA while studding in 12th standard.
Your Age should be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
You should be Unmarried, Male & citizen of India.
regards
~bablu~
11th May 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to join indian airforce. i have passed 10th standard.
30th May 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to join indian army, i have t y b c a student,
3rd June 2012, 02:26 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:
Sir,

HI!
After passing 10th you can join Indian Army as a solider.

If you want to become Indian Army officer then you have to pass the 12th class with any stream.

After passing 12th you have to qualify the National Defence Academy.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

The candidate apply for N.D.A exam should be in between 16.5-19 year.

The candidate also Medically fit.

For more detail; log on to
www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
3rd June 2012, 03:04 AM
mnbgvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i want to join indian army, i have t y b c a student,
Indian Army - Applications are invited from unmarried male who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army.

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course - 23 Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course - 23 Age : 16 and half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 01 Jan 1991 and and 01 Jan 1994 (both days inclusive)

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course - 23 Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course - 23 Type of Commission : On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Indian Army HQ.

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course - 23 Pay Scale : Candidates will be entitled to pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400 plus MSP and other allowances

13th June 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I Have passed 12th standard from central board of secondary examination with pure science as stream but i have only physics ,chemistry and physical education as a subject am i eligible to apply in navy,air force?
13th June 2012, 06:39 PM
prashant more

For Indian Army
You should be 12th passed in any stream from recognized central/state board of education.

You should be 12th passed in Science(PCM) stream from recognized central/state board of education.

PHYSICAL STANDARD for NDA(Indian Army/Navy/Air Force):

Selection Procedure for NDA(Indian Army/Navy/Air Force):
Written Exam
SSB Interview
Medical Test

NDA Entrance Exam structure & Pattern:

>>If you wan to get any other detail regarding UPSC NDA entrance Examination then visit UPSC official Website:

http://upsc.gov.in
13th June 2012, 06:50 PM
babusingh rajpurohit
Member+

Nice to see your interest for defence services namely Indian Army, Navy & Air Force. You want to join these services after passing 10th standard. But sorry to inform you that you can join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force just after 10th passing standard.

If you want to join any of them then you have to complete at least 12th standard. after completing 12th standard you will be eligible to apply for Indian Army/Navy/Air Force by giving National Defence Academy : NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC every year.

For Indian Army

You should be 12th passed in Science(PCM) stream from recognized central/state board of education.
13th June 2012, 06:53 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the indian army with 10th class. The minimum educational qualification required to eligible for the indian army is 12th standard.

You need to join the indian army first you crack the NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the union public service commission twice in a year.

i.e, NDA-I and NDA-II

NDA has three wings

Indian Army

Navy

Indian Air force

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Educational Qualification:

The candidate should be complete the 12th standard from any recognized state board for india.

There is no minimum percentage required for this exam.

The final pursuing candidates are also eligible.

Only science stream candidates are eligible for the indian navy and air force.

Mathematics physics and chemistry subjects compulsory to the indian air force and navy.

Age limit:

the age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

There is no age relaxation for the obc and sc/st categories.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Girls are not eligible.

Physical Standard:

the candidate should be physically fit for this exam.

Nationality:

The candidate should be citizen of india.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written test

Interview

Medical Test

for more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
14th June 2012, 10:13 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

I am sorry to say the you are not eligible to join in army with 10 th standard the minimum qualification required for this 12 th standard from a recognized university.
To join in army you need to crack the NDA exam this exam is conducted by the upsc twice a year.

NDA have three wings those are

Indian army
Indian navy
Indian air force
ELIGIBILITY:
Candidate should complete 12 th standard from a recognized university
Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years
candidate should be a citizen of india
only unmarried male candidates are applicable
physically fit for candidate

SELECTION PROCESS:
Written exam
Interview
Medical test

If you want more information about this exam please visit www.upsc.gov.in

all the best...
11th July 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

What Eligibility for joining CDS ?
8th August 2012, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed out my 10th with 65 percenyage of marks. can i join indian army as an officer
11th August 2012, 10:19 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Nice to hear that you want to join Indian Army.

But In Order to join Indian Army , you must have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria required for joining Indian Army :

* You must have passed your 12th with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognized board.

* You can pass 12th with whatever stream you want.

* You must be an unmarried male having Indian Nationality.

* Your age must lie in between 16.5-19 years so as to appear in NDA Exam.

* Based upon your physical standards , you seem to be physically fit.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
13th August 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i am studying at BE 3rd year. can i join to indian army now
13th August 2012, 04:18 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

It is good to heard that young generation are interested for joining Indian army.

For joining Indian army you have to apply for NDA.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year by UPSC.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

-Indian Air Force
-Indian Navy
-Indian Army

A candidate Who have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

You must have citizenship of India.

all the best
12th September 2012, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed 10th can i join indian army.
19th September 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

12th - 55.8%. sir can i join indian army?
what is the % required in 12th class for joining indian army?
sir please reply on [email protected]
20th September 2012, 01:42 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Sir,
HI!
After passing 10th you can join Indian Army.
You are not eligible for Indian Air Force And Navy.

For these two you have to pass 11th and 12th with science with maths.

Friend recently no vacancies is their.
For date of recruitment you contact the Army Recruitment Board of your district.
Or Read employment Newspaper.

ALL THE BEST!
15th November 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR, I PASSED 10th in 93% and pssed 12th in 87% . and my height is 167 cms and weight is 58,my age is 17.5 .can i joned indian army? and present i was sudying B.E firt year .ps answer me.
23rd March 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi ,
sir i am pass 2 class in commerce section . My hight is 7"8 . My age is 18 year . So can i indian army .
31st March 2013, 10:23 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Indian Army - Applications are invited from unmarried male who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army.

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course - 23 Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course - 23 Age : 16 and half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 01 Jan 1991 and and 01 Jan 1994 (both days inclusive)

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course - 23 Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course - 23 Type of Commission : On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Indian Army HQ.

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course - 23 Pay Scale : Candidates will be entitled to pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400 plus MSP and other allowances
19th May 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir myself Ajeet Singh.. May i become a Lieutenant in Indian Army.Sir I have 54% in 10th and 44% in 12th.Sir plzzz tell me all procedure of both NDA and CDS and Sir plzz tell me can i join as a lieutenant having this percentage.
28th October 2013, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir....
'm frm odisha...
I wnt 2 join Indian army....its my dream also....
my age is 20 yr... Nd hight 163 c.m...
Nd 'm doing mba now....

Is it eligible.... For India Army ????
16th March 2014, 10:10 PM
salinoor surya

[QUOTE=DheerajSingh01;1941928]Sir,
I had pass 11th, and my height is 175 cms, age 16.5 years, can i join in Indian Army, Navy or Indian Air Force?I had my 10th with 85% and 11th with 85%.
3rd April 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am soniya l have finished my 2 standard can l join Indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?