3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan with low interest rates to study MD in UK?

Sir, I am a student studying in MBBS 3rd year from Katihar Medical College. I want to go UK for my MD program. My question is, which bank will give me loan with low interest rates for my MD course in UK?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan with low interest rates to study MD in USA -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rates to study BDS?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study BTech in UK, USA and Australia with low interest rates?
  6. List of Banks which has Low Interest rates for Education Loan to study MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for Bachelor of Computer Application program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  9. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  10. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BTech program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  12. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for MBBS program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rate for BTech course? -- [New]
  15. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at minimum interest rates?
  17. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  18. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
26th March 2018, 08:14 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan with low interest rates to study MD in UK?

Public banks are giving student loan with lowest interest rates.
The interest rate that public banks charge ranges from 8.5% to 10.5%.*
For SBI Bank intrest rate is in between 9.5% - 10%,
For Punjab National Bank intrest rate is 9.45%,
For Bank of Baroda intrest rate is in between 9.75% - 11%,
For Canara Bank intrest rate is in between 9.95% - 10.45%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?