21st April 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it?

Hello sir, My father has already taken personal loan from SBI last year and now they want to apply for an education loan of 3 lakh for my admission in NIFT. Can he get education loan? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  2. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  3. Is it possible to convert a Personal Loan to an Education Loan?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  5. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  6. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course?
  7. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  8. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  9. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  10. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  12. Terms and condition to get Education Loan for studies in Abroad?
  13. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  14. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  16. What will be the installment terms and condition for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI? Necessary documents for it?
  17. Is there any problem to apply for an Education Loan for a Personal Loan taker?
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
24th April 2017, 09:19 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it?

No, it is not possible to get the education loan after taking the personal loan as the bank will not provide you the education loan if you have any outstanding loan amount of any other bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?