24th April 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether every GATE scorecard holders are eligible to get an Scholarship for M.Tech course?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would also like to know that is everyone who get a GATE scorecard is eligible to get scholarship for M.Tech course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

26th April 2016, 10:03 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether every GATE scorecard holders are eligible to get an Scholarship for M.Tech course?

You want to know about the scholarship for M-Tech course. Basically AICTE provides stipend of Rs. 12400 per month to the M-Tech students. This stipend is provided to only GATE qualified students. But the thing is that all GATE qualified students are not eligible for GATE scholarship there are some other conditions too which needs to be followed:

--Student must get admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score card. If a student have GATE score card but take admission in that college through Common Entrance exam of that college then he / she will not get the scholarship.

--After taking admission through GATE score card, student has to fill their online application for stipend in AICTE website. If any student fails to submit the application form or fill the incorrect application form then he/ she will not get the scholarship.

--Student has to maintain a minimum percentage of attendance in classes’ i.e 75% in every month to get stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?