11th August 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get education loan for doing animation course in MAAC?

Is it possible to get education loan for doing animation course in MAAC? Is there any bank which allows giving the loan? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the criteria they will look for? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan For Animation Course of MAAC?
  2. Possibility to get an education loan to study Animation course in MAAC? Which banks allows giving the education loan? Details regarding it? -- [New]
  3. College for BFA in Delhi after Animation from MAAC, age 20?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan to do Animation course from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics being a 24 years old.
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan to do Animation course from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics being a 27 years old MBA(Marketing) candidate?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get into IIM Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in B.Tech along with 3D Animation course at MAAC will be beneficial?
  9. Which banks provide education loan for studying B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?
  10. Am I eligible to get education loan for doing B.Sc Animation?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?
  12. How to do BFA through correspondence in NCR after completing diploma in Animation and Film Making from MAAC after 12th?
  13. Which is better between MAAC and Frameboxx? I am a student and want to do animation course in Agra
  14. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study B.Sc(Animation) in Bangalore?
  15. How to make a career in Game field after doing BCA from IGNOU? Names of the institutes?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  17. Whether Education Loan facility is available to study B.Sc(Animation)?
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th commerce to enter NID?
17th August 2017, 05:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get education loan for doing animation course in MAAC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get education loan for doing animation course in MAAC? Is there any bank which allows giving the loan? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the criteria they will look for? Awaiting for the quick response.

The aspirant has to contact the MAAC institute regarding any tie ups with banks for getting an education loan. Many colleges/institutions have tied up with some banks to offer education loan to students. Colleges guide students to get an education loan. Therefore, it is better to contact the MAAC regarding education loan or you can approach any bank branch and inquire about the education loan. Most of the banks offer education loans to regular and UGC approved courses. It is very difficult to get an education loan for any animation course without UGC approval.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?