29th January 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan in the 2nd year of B.Tech? What are the basic needs to get an educational loan from government sector banks? Is there any need of assurance?

Hello sir, Am I eligible to get an education loan in 2nd year of B.Tech? What are the basic needs to get an educational loan from government sector banks? Is there any need of assurance?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  3. Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  6. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  7. Is it possible to get the educational loan in middle of B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  10. Possibility to get an interest free education loan? Procedure to get it from government banks? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  13. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  14. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  15. How can i get education loan for engineering course? How much amount can one get?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  17. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  18. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
31st January 2017, 08:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan in the 2nd year of B.Tech? What are the basic needs to get an educational loan from government sector banks? Is there any need of assurance?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan in the second year of your B.Tech course. There is no problem in seeking education loan in the second year of engineering course. You need to contact the branch near your residence for education loan. The concerned institute in which you are pursuing the course should be well recognized and reputed having good placement track record. Apart from this, your performance in the concerned course should be decent till second year. You will need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank. The exact terms and conditions vary on the basis of amount of education loan. For loan above 4.5 lakhs there is requirement of third party guarantor and for loans above 7.5 lakhs, mortgage of property is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?