26th June 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for scholarship after taking 99 marks in Sanskrit?

How can I apply scholarship for getting 99 marks in both years of Intermediate?Will you tell me that how should I apply for scholarship? Can you please give me the details with the complete information soon? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
27th February 2022, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship after taking 99 marks in Sanskrit?

How many marks should I get in intermediate to get merit scholarship in telangana
7th March 2022, 09:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship after taking 99 marks in Sanskrit?

The Sansthan awards merit scholarship on All India Basis to students persuing higher course of studies in sanskrit.

Those who have completed their 9 to 12 or Purva Madhyama with atleast 60% marks overall and 60% in sanskrit are eligible for scholarship.

Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan allows applicant to apply online for sanskrit scholarship through their official portal.
After filling the entire form with requisite documents they must submit the application form.
Documents required are
Adhaar card
Marksheets
Bank passbook
Photograph
Caste certificate etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?