16th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Patiala? Terms and condition for it?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan in my nearest State Bank of Patiala. Please tell me procedure to apply for it? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  2. Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  3. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  4. What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  7. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  8. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  9. Terms and condition to apply for an education loan at Indian Overseas Bank? Interest rate of previous year?
  10. Education loan for BAMS course?
  11. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  12. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  13. Terms & Conditions of Corporation Bank Education Loan? Procedure to apply?
  14. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  15. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  16. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  17. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
25th April 2017, 09:36 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Patiala? Terms and condition for it?

Those who want to apply for an education loan can apply it online or by visiting the nearest branch of the Bank. If you are applying it online then you need to visit the official website of the bank and have to click the tab of education loan and then have to fill the application form and if you are visiting the nearest branch then you have to visit the head of the bank and can apply by filling the form the borrower have to submit the Id proof, Address proof, Income proof, Education documents. The borrower should be the citizen of India. The borrower can avail the maximum of Rs. 10 Lac to study in India and a maximum of Rs. 20 Lac to study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?