26th February 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of BE with ECE and now want to study ME in same stream. I have taken an education loan of 4 lakh from SBI. Please tell me what is the terms and condition for extra 2 lakh loan from SBI?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the installment terms and condition for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI? Necessary documents for it?
  2. Terms and condition to get Education Loan for studies in Abroad?
  3. What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?
  4. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  5. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  6. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  7. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  8. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  9. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  11. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  13. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  14. Terms and condition to apply for an education loan at Indian Overseas Bank? Interest rate of previous year?
  15. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
28th February 2017, 08:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?

Yes, you can take education loan for Master of Engineering course even if you have already taken loan for bachelor's degree but for being a trust worthy customer, you will have to pay regular installment of previous loan after moratorium period of education loan.

You will have to submit documents like recognition letter of college, fee structure, loan letter, proof of identity and address and details of previous education loan. For more details, you can contact any nearest branch of SBI, or apply through Vidya Lakshmi portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?