16th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Expenditure to study M.Tech in Civil Structure from USA? Where to get education loan with minimum interest rate?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Civil engineering and want to study M.Tech in Civil Structure from USA. Please tell me about expenditure for it? Where to get education loan with minimum interest rate?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank is providing an education loan in minimum interest rate and less EMI to study in USA?
  2. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  3. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  4. Is it possible to apply for an education loan before NATA results? Can I get minimum interest rate and tenure in such case?
  5. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  6. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  7. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
  8. Which bank is providing an education loan in this financial year at minimum interest rate?
  9. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?
  10. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which bank should a forelimb handicapped apply for an education loan for minimum interest rate?
  12. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  13. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  14. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  15. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  16. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  17. From where I will get an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA with lowest Interest rate?
  18. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
25th April 2017, 09:27 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Expenditure to study M.Tech in Civil Structure from USA? Where to get education loan with minimum interest rate?

Expenditure to study M.Tech in Civil Engineering will vary from colleges to colleges and from university to university however the expenditure will be borne by the bank from where you are going to take the education loan. It is better to take the education loan from a centralized bank as you will get the maximum of Rs. 20 Lac as an education loan to study abroad. The borrower should have secured admission in the institute and proof for the same has to furnish to the bank along with that the borrower has to submit the Photo ID proof, Address Proof, the borrower should be the citizen of India.
Expenditure covered:
Admission charges, Tuition fees, travelling expenses, laboratory expenses, equipment cost, lodging expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?