15th March 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father monthly income is Rs. 8000? Documents required to apply?

Hello Sir,
My son want to study B.Tech and for this I want to apply an Education Loan. I want to know about all documents required and procedure as I am a salaried person earning monthly Rs. 8000 only.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University?
  2. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  4. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  5. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India for a candidate whose father is working in Saudi Arabia?
  8. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  9. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  13. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file?
  15. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  16. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  17. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  18. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
21st March 2016, 10:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father monthly income is Rs. 8000? Documents required to apply?

Since you have a stable source of income, so you can be the co-borrower of your son's education loan. Your son needs to get admission call from a recognised and reputed institute. Then you need to approach the bank near your residence. Take your son, the admission letter and the prospectus of the concerned institute. It is better if you take your son's previous academic records. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan. Get to know the terms and conditions of the education loan and the eligibility of your son for it. You need to act as per the instructions of the concerned bank to get education loan sanctioned. You need to provide the fee structure of the institute, your income tax certificate, property tax certificate and sign all the documents as per bank orders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?