24th April 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to take loan from United Bank of India for studying BTech course. I have an account in UBI that is why I want to apply for loan there. Can anyone tell me how can I proceed? What is the terms and conditions?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MCA course?
  2. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course?
  4. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  5. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS course?
  6. Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate?
  7. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Terms & Conditions of Corporation Bank Education Loan? Procedure to apply?
  9. Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Terms & Conditions under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for an education loan against Securities? Terms and conditions required for it?
  12. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  13. Procedure to apply for education loan in United Bank of India? Terms and conditions for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Terms and conditions to apply for an Education Loan for studying MD in Abroad?
  18. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
24th June 2018, 10:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI?

You can apply for an education loan in UBI through online at the bank official website https://www.unitedbankofindia.com/en...ationLoan.aspx or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch. You should have secured admission to B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination or merit based selection process after completion of HSC to be eligible to apply for an education loan in UBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?