6th August 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying a scholarship which is Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad? I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

11th August 2018, 12:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying a scholarship which is Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad? I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

Registration Forms are to be filled by the schools to participate in the Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad. It is also possible to send the details via email ([email protected]) for the registration. Examination Fee should be paid through Cheque / DD in favor of Humming Bird Education Pvt. Ltd., payable at Delhi. Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad is an international level Mathematics Olympiad for Class 1 to 12. Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad website link is given Click Here
12th August 2018, 01:25 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad?

Procedure to apply in Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad 2018 are as follows:-
The Schools have to download the application form in excel format from official website.

Fill in the required details about the school and participating students.

Make a demand draft for the combine application fee of students in the name of Humming Bird Education Pvt. Ltd. Payable at New Delhi or do the Direct transfer on the Bank details mentioned below.

Enclosed the completed application form and send it to below address along with Demand Draft or can also send it to [email protected]

Bank Name – HDFC Bank LTD.
Account Name – HUMMING BIRD EDUCATION PVT. LTD.
Account Number – 08862560000827
Branch – Sector – 8, Rohini
NEFT/ RTGS IFSC Code – HDFC0000886

Address:- HUMMING BIRD EDUCATION PVT. LTD.
H-34/77, SECTOR – 3, ROHINI, DELHI-110085
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?