18th June 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply for Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?
  3. Documents required to apply for Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?
  4. Important dates of Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?
  5. Can a minority girl apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Community Girls if, her father's income is 4 lakh?
  6. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if I have scored 75.5 percentage marks in 12th commerce stream?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 90 percentage marks?
  8. Procedure to apply for North South Foundation Scholarship 2018?
  9. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  10. Information regarding Scholarships for M.Sc candidates in Life Science courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical college?
  12. Procedure to apply for G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship for BE(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  13. Admission procedure to study B.Ed in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University?
  14. Scholarships for 10th passed with more than 90% marks?
  15. Procedure to apply for Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship? -- [New]
  16. Any scholarship program there for MBBS students in India? I am a MBBS 1st year student in Maulana Azad Medical College
  17. What is the procedure for admission in Ph.D Microbiology in maulana azad medical college? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I get MANIT Bhopal for B.Tech after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE under general category?
27th June 2018, 04:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

Minority girl students can apply online for Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Girls. Eligible students can register for the scholarship through the website link given Click Here. Girl students belong to Muslim, Christian, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible to apply. Students who are studying in Class 9th to 12th and have secured minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in previous class are eligible to apply for the Maulana Azad National Scholarship. Students’ parents’ income should not exceed Rs 2 Lakhs per year are only eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?