30th March 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?

Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks? Can you please give me the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a study scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 85% marks and belong to General category in Haryana?
  3. Is there any exam for getting scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship with 70% percentage marks in 10th standard?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  7. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard? -- [New]
  8. Which scholarship to apply after completion of 10th with 87 percentage to do higher studies further?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies in USA after completion of B.Com with 80% marks?
  10. Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship?
  11. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get scholarship for further studies if I have got 93.10% marks in 10th?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of madhyamik hindi exam with 88 percentage marks?
  14. Is there any scholarship available for students having 78 percentage in 10th standard?
  15. Is there any scholarship available in Tamil Nadu to do studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  16. How to apply for scholarship after 10th?
  17. Scholarship for students who have secured 98 percentage in 10th standard?
  18. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
17th November 2017, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks? Can you please give me the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Students after completion of 10th standard with 90% marks can apply for various government and private scholarships. Students can contact their school office or can apply directly for scholarships. They can find the scholarships offered by the State Government in the State Government Scholarship Portal (e portal). They have to apply online for scholarships through scholarship portal. They can find the instructions mentioned in the website itself. Each state has their own scholarship portals, so you have to check the details in your state scholarship portal. Some of the private scholarships offered for the 10th passed students with 90% marks are given below;

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?