17th December 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D in Microbiology and to get scholarship for it?

Respected Sir/Mam, I have completed M.Sc in Microbiology and want to Ph.D in same stream. Please tell me what is the procedure to do Ph.D and scholarship for it? Can you please give me the details on this soon? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  2. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  3. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  4. Procedure to do Ph.D in Microbiology and to get scholarship for it?
  5. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  6. Can a Microbiology candidate do PhD on HPV and Cervical Cancer? Procedure for the same? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of scholarship programs available for doing PhD in Microbiology in India
  10. What is the procedure followed for Nepali student to get scholarship to do Ph.D in Europe country?
  11. Scholarships available in Life Sciences for PhD(Microbiology) candidate?
  12. Institutes offering PhD in Microbiology in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  14. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  17. Provisions to get PhD scholarship for a candidate belongs to Nepal?
  18. Procedure to get scholarship to study M.Sc in Microbiology at Canada?
8th February 2018, 03:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in Microbiology and to get scholarship for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, I have completed M.Sc in Microbiology and want to Ph.D in same stream. Please tell me what is the procedure to do Ph.D and scholarship for it? Can you please give me the details on this soon? Awaiting for the answer.

Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Microbiology with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Microbiology program. They have to clear an entrance examination (Research Entrance Test) and interview conducted by the university for the admission to the PhD in Microbiology. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SET/MPhil are exempted from the entrance examination. This is the common admission procedure followed for the admission to the PhD in Microbiology. Candidates have to contact the university for a scholarship. College professors or lecturers are in a position to guide the candidates for getting a scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?