25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if has a family income of Rs. 6 Lacs p.a.?

My father has an income of Rs. 6 lacs per annum. I am an MBBS aspirant. I have studied my 10+2 with scholarship from an International School. But the amount wasn’t fulfilling the fees. But I don’t want to rely on scholarship for studying MBBS. I want to take Education loan. So, with this family income, I can apply for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BTech with Rs. 3 Lacs p.a. family income?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MCA if has a family income of Rs. 2.5 Lacs p.a.?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA if has a family income of Rs. 5 Lacs p.a.?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BEd with below Rs. 1 Lacs p.a. family income?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Subsidy against Dena Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.4 Lacs for a candidate whose income is less that Rs. 4.5 Lacs p.a.? Documents required to apply? -- [New]
  13. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  14. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  15. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  17. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  18. Options available to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs for MBBS course?
5th March 2018, 01:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if has a family income of Rs. 6 Lacs p.a.?

Eligibility:

The education loan would be provided to those students who have obtained admission to career oriented courses like medicine, Engineering, Management either at the graduate of post graduate level.

Secured at least 50% marks during HSC and graduation.

Secured admission in India or abroad through entrance test or merit based collection process and post completion of HSC.

Documents required:

Proof of Identity

IT returns of the last 2 years and computation of income of last 2 years certified by chartered accountant.

Proof of residence.

Bank statement

Copy of admission letter all the institute along with fees schedule.

Marks sheets or pass certificate of S.S.C., H.S.C., Degeee Course.
5th March 2018, 01:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if has a family income of Rs. 6 Lacs p.a.?

Yes, you can surely get education loan from bank. However, the amount apart from this you need to comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the norms and formalities as requisite by the bank. Your Academic back ground is good, hence there will not be much problem in getting education loan. Make sure you pursue MBBS course from a recognised a reputed Institute which offers good exposure and placement opportunities.
6th March 2018, 10:49 AM
devaezhil
Junior Member+

yes, you can apply.

The procedures are different from bank to bank, but almost all the banks now a days encourage and support the educational loans.

6 lakh/annum will definitely fetch you educational loan, but i am not sure they can able to provide the entire semester fees. they may settle down for a certain amount of percentage in the total semester fees.

Again that percentage limit varies with different banks. go in person to different banks in your area and figure out how much they can lend for a education.

Answering your main question : you are very eligible to get a loan with your family income of 6 lakh/ annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?