24th May 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an Education Loan to study MBA for ICET appeared candidate?

Hello,
I have completed my Graduation but even I"ll write ICET, I didn't get reimbursement. That is why I have decided to study MBA on Student Loan. Can you explain the process for getting an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA through ICET?
  2. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  3. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in UK?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  6. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  7. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?
  9. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  10. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.A.(Economics)?
  13. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  14. What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?
  15. Formalities to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  17. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  18. What should I do to get an education loan for doing MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
25th May 2016, 10:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an Education Loan to study MBA for ICET appeared candidate?

To get an Education for pursuing MBA course through ICET entrance examination. You must have qualified and secured admission in MBA course through ICET entrance examination.
To get an Education loan for pursuing MBA course, you need to submit the below mentioned documents to bank :-

1. Proof of Identity
2. Proof of Address
3. Passport Size Photographs
4. Academic Certificates
5. Income Proof
6. Application Form
7. Collateral Security (if education loan amount is more than 7.5 lakh rupees)
8. Admission letter
26th May 2016, 03:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get an Education Loan to study MBA for ICET appeared candidate?

In order to get education loan first of all you should have good marks in your 10th, 12th and graduation. After that you will have to apply for education loan in any such bank you wish to. The bank will then ask for some education related documents and mortgage in lieu of the loan sanctioned by them.

You will however have to provide all the documents required by the bank and after that I am sure if you will be eligible, you will very much avail education loan in order to study further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?