11th May 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship details for BC students who have scored 95.9 percentage marks in intermediate?

Is there any scholarship for BC students who passed intermediate with 95.9% in AP? Can you please tell me what is the procedure followed for the same to apply and get the scholarship? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship details for BC students after completion of intermediate with 95 percentage marks in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  2. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  4. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 95.5% marks in intermediate? Procedure to be followed for getting the scholarship?
  5. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I hae scored 96% marks in intermediate?
  8. Can I get the Scholarship after obtaining 97 marks in Intermediate first year Sanskrit? If yes then how can I apply for it?
  9. How to get merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percent marks?
  10. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  11. Is there any scholarship available for SC students who have scored 825 marks in 10th and 64% marks in 12th?
  12. What are the scholarships which I can get based on 9th standard marks percentage?
  13. Is it possible to get the merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage from Government?
  14. Am I eligible to get study scholarship if I have scored 957 marks in my intermediate and belong to OC category?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying intermediate merit scholarship MEC if I have scored 97.2% marks?
  16. Steps followed to get scholarship after securing 97.5 percentage in intermediate?
  17. Scholarship for engineering students who scored 85% marks in 12th exam?
  18. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship if I scored 99 out of 100 marks in Sanskrit of class 11th?
17th November 2017, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship details for BC students who have scored 95.9 percentage marks in intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any scholarship for BC students who passed intermediate with 95.9% in AP? Can you please tell me what is the procedure followed for the same to apply and get the scholarship? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!
BC students who passed an Intermediate with 95.9% marks can apply for various government and private scholarships through offline or online mode. Students have to apply for scholarships through online with necessary details. Generally, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Some of the scholarships available for the BC students with 95.9% marks in Intermediate are given below;

Central Sector Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?