1st November 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it right decision to study MBBS in Ukraine with an Education Loan independently?

I want to study MBBS in Ukraine. So, I want to take an Education Loan for my course. I want to study independently without the interference of my parents because I don't want to burden them. Is it my right decision

Related Questions:
  1. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  2. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  3. Is it safe to study MBBS in Ukraine University since economic crisis is going on in Ukraine?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  5. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in Government recognized Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine?
  7. Possibility to apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from Ukraine against mortgage of 1950 model Ford vintage car? -- [New]
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Ukraine?
  9. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  10. Is Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine approved by MCI to study MBBS course? Process to get an education loan for admission in the above university?
  11. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  13. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  14. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  16. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  17. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  18. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
4th November 2016, 08:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it right decision to study MBBS in Ukraine with an Education Loan independently?

Even though you want to study independently, still you will need help of your parents for your studies with the aid of education loan. This is because there is requirement of co-borrower for education loan . You can definitely take education loan to pursue your MBBS course but ensure you take admission in a well recognised and reputed institute in Ukraine. You should perform your course and become a good doctor so that you can repay the education loan without any help of your parents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?