3rd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Rule and regulations to get education loan in mortgage of rural lands?

Sir, I am studying in 1st year of degree course and belongs to rural area. I have agricultural lands in my village. I want to know what are the rule and regulations to get education loan in mortgage of rural lands?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get full loan having land as mortgage?
  2. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan against land as a mortgage in rural areas?
  4. Does Islamic Bank provides education loan? Rule and regulations for it?
  5. Chances to get education loan without mortgage? Maximum amount and best bank for it?
  6. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  7. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. How to avail education loan with out offering any mortgage?
  12. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  13. Chances to get education loan in security of shop in urban area on a lease of ten years? RBI rules and regulations for it?
  14. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  15. Can I mortgage my land to get an Education Loan in Canara Bank? -- [New]
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  17. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  18. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
6th October 2017, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rule and regulations to get education loan in mortgage of rural lands?

Agricultural lands is not considered by banks for mortgage purpose. You must have a residential or commercial property on your name for mortgage purposes.

Hence, rural agricultural land is strictly not eligible for mortgage and most of the banks will not consider it surely in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?