3rd October 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan in security of shop in urban area on a lease of ten years? RBI rules and regulations for it?

Hello, I have a shop in urban area on a lease of ten years and currently I want to get admission in degree course. So, please tell me can I get education loan in security of it? RBI rule and regulations for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  2. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  3. Can a grandfather be a guarantor of education loan instead of candidate's father? Chances to get education loan without security?
  4. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  5. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  6. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  7. Chances to get an education loan in security of Fiance's property? Can my Fiance become a co-borrower?
  8. Detailed information about RBI Risk Weightage on Education Loan?
  9. Chances to get an education loan in security of land 10 kilometer away from Nagpur city?
  10. Detailed information about RBI Risk Weightage on Education Loan?
  11. Detailed information about RBI Risk Weightage on Education Loan?
  12. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  13. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  14. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  15. What is Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  16. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech? -- [New]
  18. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
16th October 2017, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan in security of shop in urban area on a lease of ten years? RBI rules and regulations for it?

RBI decides rates and has control over various banks and financial institutions only. For education loan or any kind of loan, banks have their own procedures.

Loan will granted, if bank thinks that your income from shop can fund your studies or not. You must have document proof of all the income you get from the shop to have any chance of getting an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?