18th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?

I got distinction in BE Civil Engineering and need education loan on BE certificate. I don't have any mortgage item. I want to study M.Tech course. Can I get education loan from SBI?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get an education loan from SBI if applied online? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can a grandfather be a guarantor of education loan instead of candidate's father? Chances to get education loan without security? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How does colleges help to get education loan from SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for an education loan in 2nd year of degree course? Chances of getting an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Chances to get subsidy on education loan if preparing for IES after degree? How to write a letter to bank manager regarding it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What to do if not paid education loan of SBI due to higher studies burden? Can I get subsidy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Disbursement time taken under SBI Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details of disbursement of Education Loan in SBI? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
24th August 2017, 09:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?

You can apply at any nearest bank for education loan, if you have already secured admission in M.Tech course. You need to apply on an application form and submit it with all the necessary documents.

Mortgage is needed for big education loans. If loan is not that big, then a guarantor is the only thing you will need.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?