3rd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get education loan in security of fixed deposit of relatives with their consent? Terms and conditions for it?

Sir, My uncle has a fixed deposit of 6 lakh in Axis Bank for five years. I want to know can I get education loan in security of the fixed deposit of my uncle with the consent of him? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get education loan on a Fixed deposit? Requirements and conditions for it?
  2. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  4. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme? -- [New]
  5. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  8. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. Which bank provides an education loan in security of Car? Terms and conditions for it?
  10. Possibility to get an education loan in security of fixed gratuity amount of grand father?
  11. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  12. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  14. Security deposit against an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank?
  15. What are the terms and conditions to follow for getting 6 lakhs of loan for doing B.Sc nursing course?
  16. Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate?
6th October 2017, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan in security of fixed deposit of relatives with their consent? Terms and conditions for it?

Education loan is given with proper security and presence of a guarantor is definitely required. If a guarantor is willing to give his consent for education loan and FD deposit as security, then banks will take all the original documents related to it.

All those original documents will be released only when you pay back your education loan. If you fail to do so, then will recover that amount from deposits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?