7th December 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Which bank grant an education loan to study MBA if passed 10th, 12th and engineering and got 94%, 97% and 8.6 CGPA respectively? What would be the interest rate?

Hello sir, I have got 94%, 97% and 8.6 CGPA in 10th, 12th and engineering respectively. I want to study MBA in Finance from IIM, Kozhilode. Please tell me which bank can grant me an education loan? What is the interest rate?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  2. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  3. Cost to studying Pilot course after 12th? Which bank can grant me an education loan with minimum interest rates?
  4. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  5. Best bank in between Corporation Bank and Indian Bank for an education loan? Rate of interest for it?
  6. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  7. Interest rate and service charges to get education loan from Canara Bank? -- [New]
  8. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?
  9. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  10. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  11. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?
  12. Can I get a loan from Dena Bank to study Hotel Management Course? Rate of interest which I have to pay yearly?
  13. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  14. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  15. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course?
  16. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  18. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
17th December 2016, 07:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank grant an education loan to study MBA if passed 10th, 12th and engineering and got 94%, 97% and 8.6 CGPA respectively? What would be the interest rate?

Almost all banks which have the provision of education loan will offer you education loan owing to the fact that you are seeking admission in the premier institute of the country. The list of banks is attached for your reference. Kindly refer the attachment to get the list of names of bank. The rate of interest is more or less same for most of the banks, as it is regulated by RBI and fluctuates in the range of 12.5-14 percent. So go for the bank which is near your residence and processes your loan request smoothly.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?