24th April 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Which scholarship to apply for economically backward class student for doing M.Tech?

Hi, I have done by B.E mechanical and want to take admission for M.Tech in IIT. Want to know about scholarship for EBC (economically backward class ) student. I belong to open category and no reservation. Can you please guide me with the required details? Thank you!

30th April 2017, 01:47 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which scholarship to apply for economically backward class student for doing M.Tech?

You have completed your B.E course in Mechanical discipline and want to take admission for M.Tech in IIT. For taking admission in IIT, you have to qualify GATE exam with good score. You want to know about scholarship which you can apply being a economically backward student. Basically there are very few scholarships at post graduation level. But there is no need to worry about this.

**After getting admission, you will get stipend of 12,400 per month form AICTE as you will get admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score card.
16th July 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which scholarship to apply for economically backward class student for doing M.Tech?

I have done B.E (electronics & telecommunications).
I took admission for M.Tech at V.I.T (Vellore). How will I get E.B.C scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?