11th November 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for computer science diploma students to pursue B.Tech?

I have completed diploma in polytechnic in the branch computer science & technology. Now I am pursuing a B.Tech course in same branch. So, I needed a sufficient help either money or any instruments for that. Can you please give me the information on how to get the scholarship to pursue studies further?

27th November 2016, 03:33 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Scholarship for computer science diploma students to pursue B.Tech?

Better you can apply for the scholarship money because it is difficult to get the amount for the instrument as this does not comes in any of the government policy for the amount sanctioning to any of this education type.

So, in order to apply for the scholarship amount you must have two important document along with you;

1. Community certificate.
2. Income Certificate.

With the help of the community certificate you can get the scholarship form from your college now, fill the form and submit it to the bank along with the income certificate.

If you found eligible then you will receive the certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?