28th December 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to do B.Com after completion of 12th standard with 84 percentage marks?

Dear Sir/Mam, I completed my 12th class with 84.3%. I want to join in B.Com. But my financial position is very poor. Kindly inform if there is any scholarship for me? I belongs to OBC category. Please sir do me a favor to provide me the information soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard? -- [New]
  2. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
  3. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?
  4. Scholarship to do B.Com after completion of 12th standard with 84 percentage marks?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
  6. What is the process followed to apply for Merit scholarship after completion of 12th with 93.9 percentage marks?
  7. Is there any possibility for getting scholarship after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  12. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for Rs.1000 per month for doing college after completion of 12th with 83% marks?
  13. With a minimum of how much marks in 12th standard can I get a scholarship or sponsorship from any education trust?
  14. Can I get any scholarship based on marks obtained in 1st year of B.Com?
  15. When will I be able to get the scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship with 70% percentage marks in 10th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 91% marks?
  18. Procedure to apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8 percentage marks in 12th standard?
2nd July 2017, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship to do B.Com after completion of 12th standard with 84 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I completed my 12th class with 84.3%. I want to join in B.Com. But my financial position is very poor. Kindly inform if there is any scholarship for me? I belongs to OBC category. Please sir do me a favor to provide me the information soon.

Thanks!

There are various scholarships are offered to do B.Com after completion of 12th standard with 84% marks. In general, scholarships are offered to students based on merit and economical condition. Scholarships available for B.Com students are given below;

LIC Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?