1st March 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?

Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have chance to get it? Can you please give me the details which I have to follow in order to get the scholarship? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  2. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard? -- [New]
  3. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  5. Scholarship to do B.Com after completion of 12th standard with 84 percentage marks?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the study scholarship based on my first year marks in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What is the process followed to apply for Merit scholarship after completion of 12th with 93.9 percentage marks?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of madhyamik hindi exam with 88 percentage marks?
  10. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  12. Any chance to get a scholarship after scoring 68% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting government scholarship after completion of 12th with 78% marks?
  14. Can I take scholarship for my study with 63% marks in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  16. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  17. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th with 86 percentage marks in UP board?
  18. Am I eligible for scholarships after completion of 12th with 71.16% marks?
12th March 2017, 09:22 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?

Scholarships available for you are:
>PM's Scholarship Scheme
>AICTE Scholarship Scheme for Girl Child
>Indian Oil Academic Scholarship for Class 10, 12 passed students
>G.P. Birla Educational Scholarship Schemes
>Sahu Jain Trust- Loan Scholarship
>Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students
>Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for Minority Students
>Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme for Minority Community Girls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?