17th December 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to find better scholarship while doing B.Sc 2nd year?

What should I do to find better scholarship while doing B.Sc 2nd year? Can you please let me know what should be done? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting to get the response on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd July 2017, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to find better scholarship while doing B.Sc 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to find better scholarship while doing B.Sc 2nd year? Can you please let me know what should be done? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting to get the response on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

You can apply for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship while studying B.Sc 2nd year. You should have scored at least 60% marks in all the examinations to get a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. For applying the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship, you should be less than 35 years and should be an Indian citizen & should not hold any other country’s passport. You can apply for the scholarship either online or offline. Those students who have passed 12th standard are eligible to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. It is a pure scholarship grant and not a loan. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?