17th December 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for doing Ph.D in Anna University?

Sir/Mam, I want to do Ph.D at Anna university, Chennai... at the same I need scholarship also for that.. so what I have to do? whom I have to contact there? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  3. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  4. How can I study PhD in Anna University if working under the same university?
  5. Scholarship for doing Ph.D in Anna University? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  7. What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. from Deemed university?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  10. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  11. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing Part Time Phd in Environmental engineering in Anna University?
  13. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  14. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  15. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  16. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  17. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
8th November 2017, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for doing Ph.D in Anna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I want to do Ph.D at Anna university, Chennai... at the same I need scholarship also for that.. so what I have to do? whom I have to contact there? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

There are various scholarships offered in Anna University for doing a PhD. Some of the scholarships available at Anna University for PhD students are given below;

Raman – Charpak Fellowship - Official Website

J C Bose National Fellowship - Official Website

Ramanujan Fellowship - Official Website

Swarna Jayanti Fellowships - Official Website

Tata Innovation Fellowship - Official Website

National Doctoral Fellowship - Official Website

Margdarshi Fellowship - Official Website

Prime Minister’s Fellowship for Doctoral Research - Official Website

Rajiv Gandhi National Research Fellowship - Official Website
9th August 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship for doing Ph.D in Anna University?

I am married, 40 years of age, women, doing full time research in Anna university. Will I get scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?