18th October 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship schemes for the children of Indian Army? Procedure to apply for it?

Sir, I am son of Indian Army (ITBP) and willing to study Mass Communication course. Is there any scholarship schemes for the children of Indian Army? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarship schemes available for BSF children? How much amount is provided?
  2. Possibility to avail scholarships provided in India if study M.Tech in Germany? Which are the scholarships available?
  3. Madhya Pradesh government scholarship schemes for SC students? Eligibility and procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?
  5. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  7. How to join Indian Amy after doing BCA and MCA?
  8. Is there any scholarship schemes available for BPL Students?
  9. Government scholarship schemes available for 11th student?
  10. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  11. How to prepare for GRE and which is its eligibility criteria? What are the scholarship schemes?
  12. Procedure to join Indian Army for 22 years old B.Com candidate? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  13. Can I apply for Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme to study B.Tech in Distance mode if working in Indian Army?
  14. List of government scholarship schemes for single girl child? How much amount I can get through Scholarship?
  15. Procedure to apply for The GSB Scholarship 2018? -- [New]
  16. Can a 10th with 8 CGPA apply for Prime Minister Scholarship Schemes? How to apply for it? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. Scholarship schemes available for Jharkhand board students? How much amount I can get?
  18. How should I apply for Indian Army while doing Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)? What is the procedure to apply?
24th September 2022, 05:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship schemes for the children of Indian Army? Procedure to apply for it?

AWES education scholarship scheme for Army Personnel ESSA.
To be selected for the scholarship , the candidate has to score required cutoff marks in qualifying exam.
Students will be eligible to get the amount based on level of education.

Application form is available in form of pdf
Interested candidates can download the form and fill in all prescribed details
After that they have to submit the form to
below address.
Building No.202 Shankar Vihar
Delhi Cantt, New Delhi 110, 010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?