21st March 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) candidate of Aligarh Muslim University?

Friends,
I'm a student of M.Tech(Nanotechnology)
in Aligarh Muslim University.
I want to apply for scholarship.
Kindly tell me about the scholarships for me.
Thank you and regards-

26th March 2015, 03:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) candidate of Aligarh Muslim University?

The Scholarship will be available to you if you are a GATE qualified Student.
If you are a GATE qualified student then the University will allow you to teach the Undergraduate Students and will also pay you for your services.
But you need to be GATE qualified for you to get the Scholarship and also you need to apply to teach the Under Graduate Students of your University.
This is the only sort of Scholarship that is available to the Students of the Aligarh Muslim University.
If you can get yourself admitted into IIT for your M.Tech then you will be eligible for further Scholarship.
So study hard and you will be eligible for further Scholarships.
As of now you are not eligible for any other Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?