4th March 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships for doing engineering after completion of 12th with 65 percentage marks?

I am a student from biratnagar, Nepal. I completed my 10th and 12th exam securing 87.75% and 65.67% respectively. I am wanting to study engineering in India with scholarship because I am from a poor family and has been suffering from a disease called Aplastic Anaemia (bone marrow failure). I cannot afford much. So searching for a good college who would help me to study further and do something extra. Waiting for your response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. With a minimum of how much marks in 12th standard can I get a scholarship or sponsorship from any education trust?
  2. How much percentage in 12th makes general students eligible for scholarship?
  3. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are there scholarships available for colleges based on 12th board marks? How much is required to avail such scholarships?
  5. Scholarships available to study MS in Canada for B.E. graduate with 70% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?
  7. Can I do JBT course after completion of 12th commerce with 83 percentage marks?
  8. Which Scholarships I can get after completion of 12th Class with 82.4% of marks?
  9. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
  10. Application form for CBSE scholarships?
  11. Am I eligible for scholarships after completion of 12th with 71.16% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  13. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  14. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?
  15. What is the minimum marks or percentage required to get Scholarships or Rewards from the Government?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission for biomedical engineering after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  17. What are the courses and scholarship I can apply for after completion of B.Sc with 90% marks?
  18. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard? -- [New]
9th March 2017, 07:44 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Scholarships for doing engineering after completion of 12th with 65 percentage marks?

You have scholarship options like:
>Indian Embassy Scholarships, Study in India in full Scholarship
>DAAD Delhi
>The Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
These scholarships are available in India for the students of Nepal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?