21st April 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Saraswat Bank education loan? Interest rate and maximum tenure for it?

Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Banking & Management course but fee of this course is very high. Please tell me procedure to get Saraswat Bank education loan? Interest rate and maximum tenure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  2. Interest rate index and tenure of Indian Overseas Bank for an education loan?
  3. Which bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan in between Bank of India and United Bank of India to get education loan at minimum interest rate and tenure?
  4. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  5. Is it possible to apply for an education loan before NATA results? Can I get minimum interest rate and tenure in such case?
  6. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it?
  7. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  8. Which bank in India provides maximum Loan Tenure for repayment?
  9. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  11. Where to apply for an education loan with longer tenure, smaller EMIs and attractive interest rate? -- [New]
  12. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  13. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  14. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  16. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  17. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  18. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
17th November 2017, 03:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Saraswat Bank education loan? Interest rate and maximum tenure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Banking & Management course but fee of this course is very high. Please tell me procedure to get Saraswat Bank education loan? Interest rate and maximum tenure for it?

Students who have obtained admission in any graduate or post graduate courses offered by the college are eligible to apply for the education loan in Saraswat Bank education loan. Student should be applicant and parent or relative should be co-applicant for an education loan. Students have to contact the Saraswat Bank branch and collect an application form for applying education loan. Students have to apply for education loan with proof of admission, estimate of course fee and other expenses, salary slips for last 3 months, photo identity, residence proof etc. The interest rate for the education loan from Saraswat Bank is around 10.50% at present. The repayment period is 12 years maximum, exclusive of the moratorium period. Moratorium period is three years or duration of the course plus one year whichever is earlier. Saraswat Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?