19th March 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan to study Executive MBA for 23 years old Self-Employed candidate?

Hi,
My name is Swati Singh and I am 23 years old and Self-Employed. Now I am interested to do Executive MBA and for this I need an Education Loan for my higher studies. Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Education Loan for Executive MBA program?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA after B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Executive-MBA in IIM having own IT File?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study 2 years MBA for a candidate whose father is a serviceman in SAIL?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  8. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  9. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  10. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  11. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK? -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.A.(Economics)?
  14. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  16. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
20th March 2016, 08:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loan to study Executive MBA for 23 years old Self-Employed candidate?

You can definitely get education loan in order to pursue higher studies. You can opt for education loan to study executive MBA course. Since you are self employed, so it will be easy for you to get education loan. You need to approach any bank near your residence for education loan once you get admission call from a recognized institute. Make sure to satisfy all the norms of the education loan to get your loan request sanctioned smoothly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?